Why choose Potcoava Mountain Hideaway for your event?
- unconventional place for team building activities
- diverse activities: horseback riding, treasure hunting, pottery workshop
- horse assisted education (see below)
- campfire and wine tastings
- healthy and delicious food
- comfortable accommodation in the middle of the nature
Horse assisted education modules are of 2 types:
- Horsemanship 101 – a horseback riding initiation programme which involves learning how to treat the horse, use the harness, the way of communicating with the horses, preparing the horse for mounting and a riding lessons, horseback riding in the surrounding area, returning to the stable. This module is carried out for a duration of 3-4 hours and no previous riding experience is required.
- HorseTouch – a horse-assisted leadership program that offers (through less conventional techniques) access to a method for managing real business challenges. More information on www.horsetouch.ro
Business meetings held outside of the office are always welcome. Not only will you have the time to better deal with the meeting or the event you are planning, but you will be even more motivated by the environment around you. In addition, your business partners or employees will enjoy peace and quiet, another reason for choosing our location for your companies’ events.